The Groden Network’s Asperger’s Center provides assessment, intervention, workshops, and consultation services to individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism as well as their families, schools, and other agencies or treatment providers involved in the support of these individuals.
- Psychological and behavioral evaluations
- Individual and Family therapy
- Social Skills Groups for children, adolescents and adults (See Below)
- Therapeutic Summer Camp for children and young teens
- Individualized career counseling for young adults
- In-service training/workshops
- School/agency consultation and training
- School based social skills programs
Groden Asperger’s Center News
- 2017-2018 Social Skills Groups for Children/Adolescents/Young Adults with Asperger’s/High Functioning Autism – Click here for more information!
- Elementary School – A SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP for Children in Grades 3 to 5 with Asperger Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs) – Tuesdays: 4:00 – 5:00 P.M. September 5 to December 12, 2017 – Click here for more information!
- Let’s Play! – A Social Skills Group for Young Children (Grades K to 2) with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs) – Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM. September 6 to December 11, 2017 – Click here for more information!
- A Social Skills Group for Middle School Aged Girls with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs) Mondays, 5:15 – 6:15 PM, September 11 to December 11, 2017 – Click here for more information!
- Transition to Adulthood Program (T.A.P.): 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens – For individuals ages 16-20 with High Functioning Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome or Similar Social Skill needs – Mondays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM. September 11, 2017 and ending on December 11, 2017 – Click here for more information!
- The Groden Center’s “Peer Connections” Therapeutic Summer Camp starts July 31st for ages 6-10 and August 14th for ages 11-14 – Click here for more information!
- DO YOU HAVE ASPERGER’S? DO YOU WANT TO WORK? NOT SURE HOW? Click here to find out (PDF)
Therapeutic Job Club Presentation
A job program for young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome
Dr. June Groden, Co-Executive Director of the Groden Network, and Patricia Wisocki, Director of the Groden Network’s Therapeutic Job Club, recently made a video presentation on the benefits of preparing young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome for the job market. You can view the video by clicking here.