The Groden Network’s Asperger’s Center provides assessment, intervention, workshops, and consultation services to individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism as well as their families, schools, and other agencies or treatment providers involved in the support of these individuals.
- Psychological and behavioral evaluations
- Individual and Family therapy
- Social Skills Groups for children, adolescents and adults (See Below)
- Therapeutic Summer Camp for children and young teens
- Individualized career counseling for young adults
- In-service training/workshops
- School/agency consultation and training
- School based social skills programs
Groden Asperger’s Center News
- The Groden Center’s “Peer Connections” Therapeutic Summer Camp starts July 31st for ages 6-10 and August 14th for ages 11-14 – Click here for more information!
- Building Peer Relationships Summer Session– Tuesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM; June 20th to August 15th, 2017 – A Social Skills Group For Young High School Teens (Grades 9 & 10) With Asperger’s Syndrome / High Functioning Autism (Or similar social needs)
- Middle School Girls Group Spring 2017 – A Social Skills Group for Middle School Aged Girls with Asperger’s Syndrome /High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs); Tuesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM, 05/09/17 to 06/27/17.
- DO YOU HAVE ASPERGER’S? DO YOU WANT TO WORK? NOT SURE HOW? Click here to find out (PDF)
Therapeutic Job Club Presentation
A job program for young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome
Dr. June Groden, Co-Executive Director of the Groden Network, and Patricia Wisocki, Director of the Groden Network’s Therapeutic Job Club, recently made a video presentation on the benefits of preparing young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome for the job market. You can view the video by clicking here.