Earned Time Off (ETO)
Benefit eligible employees (20+hrs/week) accrue Earned Time Off (ETO) and Extended Sick Leave (ESL). Details will be provided by Human Resources.
- The aforementioned benefits are pro-rated for employees that work 20-30 hours per week.
The Groden Network offers Individual and Family health benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Healthmate Coast to Coast) for Groden, Halcyon and Kingston Hill Academy employees and United Healthcare for Cove employees. The Groden Network’s contributions are as follows:
- 80% of Individual premium (years 1-5) for employees who work over 30 hours per week (100% for Halcyon)
- 80% of Individual premium (years 1-5) toward Family Coverage for employees who work over 30 hours per week (100% for Halcyon)
The Groden Network offers Individual and Family plans through Delta Dental of Rhode Island. The Groden Network contributions are as follows:
- 100% of Individual premium for employees who work over 30 hours per week
- 100% of Individual premium toward Family Coverage for employees who work over 30 hours per week
- Employees who work 20 to 30 hours /wk are eligible for 50% of the full-time contribution .
- Enrollment in health and Dental will be effective the first day of the month following 90 days of employment.
Eligibility requirements for Pension, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability:
- Employment in a non-profit health or human service organization within the past three-year period, provided you worked at least 1,000 hours for any year to be credited.
- Employment without non-profit experience are eligible on the first of the month following 1 year of employment
- Employees must be 21 years old.
- Employer contributes 4% of staff’s annual salary.
- Benefits are free to employees.
- Employees are vested 100% after 3 years of service.
- Employees are eligible for life insurance equal to 2X their annual salary.
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Provides approximately 60% of their monthly income if they are unable to work for more that 6 months due to illness
Short Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance is only available to Behavioral Associates of Massachusetts employees (Halcyon Program employees)
Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Employees are eligible on their date of hire.
Course Work Reimbursement