Earned Time Off (ETO)
Benefit eligible employees (20+hrs/week) accrue Earned Time Off (ETO) and Extended Sick Leave (ESL). Details will be provided by Human Resources.
- The aforementioned benefits are pro-rated for employees that work 20-30 hours per week.
The Groden Network offers Individual and Family health benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
- Full-time employees: Approximately 80% of both the Individual Plan and Family Plan premiums are paid by The Groden Network.
- Employees who work 20 – 29 hours per week are prorated.
The Groden Network offers Individual and Family plans through Delta Dental of Rhode Island.
- Full-time employees: 100% of an Individual Plan premium is paid for by The Groden Network.
- Employees who work 20 – 36 hours per week are prorated.
Vision Insurance The Groden Network offers a voluntary vision benefit through VSP Vision Care to all benefit-eligible employees.
- Employees are responsible for paying 100% of the cost of the vision plan.
Enrollment in Health, Dental, and Vision will be effective the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
Eligibility requirements for 401(k), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability:
- First of the month after date-of-hire with one year of service or 1000 hours at a non-profit health/human services agency within the last three years or
- Employees without non-profit experience are eligible on the first of the month following 1 year anniversary.
- The Groden Network will match half of an employee’s contribution up to 4%.
- Employer contributions are fully vested upon completion of three years of service.
Employees do not pay for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Employees are eligible for life insurance equal to 2X their annual salary.
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Provides approximately 60% of monthly income if unable to work for more than 6 months due to illness
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Behavioral Associates of Massachusetts employees only)
- Provides approximately 66 2/3% of weekly income if unable to work for more than one day due to injury or eight days due to illness.
Tax Deferred Annuity Plan [403 (b)]
- Employees are eligible on their date of hire.
Course Work Reimbursement