The Groden Network’s Asperger’s Center provides assessment, intervention, workshops, and consultation services to individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism as well as their families, schools, and other agencies or treatment providers involved in the support of these individuals.
- Psychological and behavioral evaluations
- Individual and Family therapy
- Social Skills Groups for children, adolescents and adults (See Below)
- Therapeutic Summer Camp for children and young teens
- Individualized career counseling for young adults
- In-service training/workshops
- School/agency consultation and training
- School based social skills programs
Groden Asperger’s Center News
- 2017-2018 Social Skills Groups for Children/Adolescents/Young Adults with Asperger’s/High Functioning Autism (or similar social skill needs) – Click here for more information!
- Elementary School – A SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP for Children in Grades 3 to 5 with Asperger Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs) – Mondays: 4:00 – 5:00 P.M. February 5 – April 9, 2018. Click here for more information!
- A Social Thinking Group for Middle School Aged Boys & Girls with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs) Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM, starting April 25, 2018 – S18 Middle School Flyer
- Transition to Adulthood Program (T.A.P.): 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens – For individuals ages 16-20 with High Functioning Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome or Similar Social Skill needs – Mondays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM. September 11, 2017 and ending on December 11, 2017 – Click here for more information!
- Transition to Adulthood Program (T.A.P.): College Prep. Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:00 PM. January 3 – March 28, 2018. Click here for more information!
- A Social Skills Group for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and mild intellectual disabilities – Summer 2018 – Click here for more information!
- A Social Skills Group for Young Adults with Asperger Syndrome/High Functioning Autism (or similar social needs). Mondays, 5:00 – 6:00 PM. October 23, 2017 – February 12, 2018. Click here for more information!
- DO YOU HAVE ASPERGER’S? DO YOU WANT TO WORK? NOT SURE HOW? Click here to find out (PDF)
Therapeutic Job Club Presentation
A job program for young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome
Dr. June Groden, Co-Executive Director of the Groden Network, and Patricia Wisocki, Director of the Groden Network’s Therapeutic Job Club, recently made a video presentation on the benefits of preparing young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome for the job market. You can view the video by clicking here.