The Groden Network’s Asperger’s Center provides assessment, intervention, workshops, and consultation services to individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism as well as their families, schools, and other agencies or treatment providers involved in the support of these individuals.
- Psychological and behavioral evaluations
- Individual and Family therapy
- Social Skills Groups for children, adolescents and adults (See Below)
- Therapeutic Summer Camp for children and young teens
- Individualized career counseling for young adults
- In-service training/workshops
- School/agency consultation and training
- School based social skills programs
Groden Asperger’s Center News
- 2018-2019 Schedule
- 2019 Winter Programs
- DO YOU HAVE ASPERGER’S? DO YOU WANT TO WORK? NOT SURE HOW? Click here to find out (PDF)
Therapeutic Job Club Presentation
A job program for young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome
Dr. June Groden, Co-Executive Director of the Groden Network, and Patricia Wisocki, Director of the Groden Network’s Therapeutic Job Club, recently made a video presentation on the benefits of preparing young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome for the job market. You can view the video by clicking here.