It is our distinctive mission to provide individualized services to adults with autism,developmental disabilities, and those dual diagnosed (both cognitive and metal health disorder to help them reach their greatest level of independence, productivity and integration into the community. Behavioral Associates of Massachusetts strives to provide these services within a caring, supportive and clinically sound environment that allows for the greatest growth, individual dignity, development of self control, and realization of their personal potential.
- Enrichment Series – Many of our residents participate in a variety of evening group meetings such as Self Advocacy, Social Skills and Tai Chi classes.
- Volunteerism – A few of our residents have been supported in volunteering on the weekend at various local animal shelters.
- Vacations – Our residents have spent an overnight on the Cape, some have been to New Hampshire and Maine for a weekend, and others have traveled to Florida for a week.
- Special Olympics – Our athletes participate in both unified and individual competitions both regionally at Bridgewater State College and in the State Games at both Harvard and Boston Universities.
“Let me win. But, if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.”
– Special Olympics Athlete Oath
Ongoing Activities – Many residents participate in activities at the local North Attleboro YMCA, Dances sponsored by Growthways at the Brockton Holiday Inn, hiking, fishing, and our own Holiday Parties and Cookouts at the N. Attleboro Elks Club.