Director of Quality Operations
The Groden Network, founded in 1976, is an innovative leader providing a broad array of services for children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities.
This senior leadership position will be responsible for standardizing and optimizing operations in collaboration with others to deliver measurable, quality, cost-effective services and business operations to include:
• Work closely with CEO and CFO to ensure maximum revenue is captured.
• Actively participate in strategic planning and program review.
• Manage and monitor the network’s Compliance and Quality Assurance systems.
• Serve a Compliance and Privacy Officer.
• Responsible for Network policies and procedures.
• Co-chair of Safety Committee and provide oversight of Network transportation administration.
• Perform special projects as directed by CEO
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred. Five years’ experience in operational knowledge of federal and state employment, human resources, and civil rights laws, regulations, policies, and procedures in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Knowledge of and experience applying CARF standards with at least 3 years’ experience working directly for a CARF accredited program, or other national accreditation program. Experience with children and/or adults with IDD/DD and or behavior disorders preferred. Three years of experience supervising staff with proven management skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively interact with all staff as well as persons served, families, and other stakeholders. Exceptional supervisory or leadership abilities with demonstrated collaborative management style; ability to serve as a role model and mentor to staff.Labor Status: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Job ID: 30
← Go back to all active jobs