* Registration is now closed *
The Groden Network's 8th Annual Symposium on Autism has changed to a virtual format. The new, $90.00 reduced rate includes a link to all four speaker presentations, as well as BCBA credits (APA/SW credits are an additional $55.00) to eligible registrants. Each speaker session is 90 minutes and there will be a 15-minute break between each speaker. Registrants will receive a zoom link 24 hours prior to the event. A student and parent rate of $45.00 is still available. Registration will be open until the end of the day on April 6, 2023.
Available credits: BCBA, APA, Social Work
Speakers & Topics:
- "Suicidality in persons with ASD" (1.5 credits) Jack Scott, PhD, BCBA-D, FAU Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- "Systems to promote the identification of meaningful skill acquisition goals for learners with ASD and ID" (1.5 credits) Peter Gerhardt, EdD, EPIC School, and Shanna Bahry, PhD, BCBA-D, Meaningful HOPE & Endicott College
- "Working with Students with ASD Who Have Co-Occurring Mental Health Challenges " (1.5 credits) Cathy Pratt, PhD, BCBA-D (Indiana Resource Center for Autism)
- "Preventing Problem Behavior: Antecedent Strategies for Addressing Challenging Behaviors" (1.0 credit) Chelsi Brosh, PhD, BCBA (CentralReach
General Registration: $90.00
Registration with APA/SW credits: $145.00
Student/Parent Registration: $45.00
Registration is now closed.