Helping Children, Youth, and Adults Thrive
At the Groden Network, we’re committed to delivering compassionate, accurate treatment to help children, youth, and adults live happy independent lives. Outpatient services provides critical care for individuals and the support that family members need. Our team includes experienced specialists in psychology, social work, and other related professions. All services are customized to meet individual needs.
Outpatient Therapeutic Programs
Groden outpatient clinicians specialize in several evidence-based practices to provide quality treatment to all clients. Groden clinicians are well equipped to help children, adolescents and adults with various challenges.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Disabilities
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression and Self-Esteem Issues
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Tourette and Tic Disorders
Family Therapy and Parent Training
Groden outpatient believes that some challenges are best treated when family work or parent training can occur. Psychoeducation about behavioral strategies, processing grief/ shared trauma, or improving overall family interactions and communication are some examples of how Groden can help the larger family system!
Groden offers exciting and cutting-edge telehealth and in-person groups that provide services to children, adolescents and adults. Social skill groups, coping skill groups, and more process-oriented groups are provided.
Examples of groups offered at Groden include:
- Emotion Regulation: Takes a Dialectical Behavior Therapy Approach (DBT) informed approach to help clients ages 12-18 better tolerate distress and regulate their emotions.
- Social Skills: Combines video modeling, social narratives, and role plays to improve social skill acquisition, maintenance, and generalization.
- Coping Skills: Psychoeducational group largely focused on teaching skills on how to better manage anxiety and low mood.
- Adult relationship and Social Skills: Provide a space for adults with autism and related social challenges to discuss and process common challenges in adulthood and determine solutions together as a group.
Outpatient Services accepts the following insurances:
Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health, Neighborhood Health Plan, Tufts (not commercial plans) & Medicaid
Join Our Newsletter!
The Groden Network is constantly growing and pushing the boundaries of autism awareness and care. Join our newsletter to keep up with important updates.