Join us on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at Rhodes on the Pawtuxet for the 8th Annual Symposium on Autism
Speakers & Topics:
- "Suicidality in persons with ASD" (1.5 credits) Jack Scott, PhD, BCBA-D, FAU Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- "Systems to promote the identification of meaningful skill acquisition goals for learners with ASD and ID" (1.5 credits) Peter Gerhardt, EdD, EPIC School, Endicott College and Shanna Bahry, PhD, BCBA-D, Meaningful HOPE & Endicott College
- "Working with Students with ASD Who Have Co-Occurring Mental Health Challenges " (1.5 credits) Cathy Pratt, PhD, BCBA-D, Indiana Resource Center for Autism
- "Preventing Problem Behavior: Antecedent Strategies for Addressing Challenging Behaviors" (1.0 credit) Chelsi Brosh, PhD, BCBA, CentralReach
Available credits: BCBA, APA, Social Work
Location: Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, 60 Rhodes Pl., Cranston, RI 02905
Breakfast and lunch are included in your registration.
Early Bird Pricing:
General Registration $195.00
Registration w/ APA/SW Credits: $250.00
Student/Parent Registration: $100.00
Student/Parent w/ APA/SW Credits: $155.00
* Early bird pricing is good through February 28th.
For questions or more information please email Amy Diller at email@example.com